Inside Out press event, where we bring you our interview with Ronnie Del Carmen (Inside Out co-Director) and Josh Cooley (Inside Out - Story Supervisor). We also chat about the Inside Out advance screening opportunity, Ratatouille in Concert and so much more.
Feel free to listen to the Podcast using the player below, subscribe and listen directly in iTunes, or subscribe and listen on Stitcher.
Pixar Post - T.J.
- Starting at 3:00 into the podcast, we kick off by discussion by chatting about Ratatouille in Concert.
- At 10:25 into the show, we chat about Ed Catmull's potential to have his likeness cast in wax for Madame Tussauds as well as my personal meeting Ed at the Studios.
- At 16:08 into the podcast, we chat about the new French trailer for Inside Out along with some of the Easter Eggs which were spotted in the trailer.
- At 20:10 into the discussion, we chat about the special advance screening of Inside Out on June 16 (3 days before it's broad theatrical release) as well as the live Q&A session and 15 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage.
- At 22:37 into the show, we discuss our thoughts as well as Brad Bird's comments regarding Dolby Vision - the latest Dolby technology that produces superior visual projection of films in theaters. Inside Out will be the second film projected with this technology.
- At 25:28 into the show, we discuss the potential of Josh Cooley's Inside Out Blu-Ray release of Riley's First Date.
|Ronnie Del Carmen discussing the challenges of developing Inside Out|
|Josh Cooley's storyboard presentation|
Inside Out Interview with Ronnie Del Carmen and Josh Cooley
- Starting at 27:36 into the podcast we begin our chat about our experience in the story review sessions for the press event - covering our thoughts on the room, the process and insights from the interview. The interview itself begins at 33:21 into the show.
|Josh Cooley sketching Anger|
|Bill Hader (actor, comedian, voice actor of Fear) and the Pixar story team|
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the episode below and stay tuned as we'll be releasing audio from all of our group and one-on-one interviews from the press event with even more tips, details and fun from the Inside Out event.