Are you a running enthusiast? Perhaps, you're a first-time runner. Whatever the case may be, lace up those sneakers, as the runDisney team has just announced that the 2017 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend will celebrate some of Pixar's beloved films. The weekend will kick off at the Disneyland Resort in California, August 31 - September 3, 2017, and will include numerous events with various Pixar themes including:
- Adventure is out there at this year’s Kids Races featuring “Up!”
- Mr. & Mrs. Incredible are ready for the run. The Disneyland 5K theme is “The Incredibles.”
- Mike and Sulley host 6.2 miles of scares at the Disneyland 10K featuring “Monsters University.”
- Race to infinity and beyond with the pals of “Toy Story” at the Disneyland Half.
- Disneyland Double Dare: Celebrating Pixar Animation Studios
To register for the 2017 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend be sure to visit the official runDisney website.
- Pixar Animation Studios Tour with Sets Modeling Artist, Nick Pitera (with Potential Coco / Toy Story Easter Egg)
- Pixar's Short Film, 'Lou' to Premiere at 2017 SXSW & Dave Mullins To Present on the Pixar Pitch Process
- Updated 'Coco' Details, Vocal Cast & Soundtrack Notes
Pixar Post - Julie