Feel free to listen to the Podcast using the player below, subscribe and listen directly in iTunes, Stitcher, or Overcast.
- Kicking off the show (as usual), we put Julie under pressure and ask her Pixar quiz questions and she gets 4-out-of-4 correct.
- At 3:11 into the show we transition and start talking about the short film, Lou, which was teased last week.
- At 8:30 we talk about Piper's 2-week run on the Disney Movies Anywhere app as well as our reiteration of the soundtrack review (read our review and purchase the score).
- At 15:35 we talk about Finding Dory coming out on Digital & Blu-ray and we run through the store-exclusive versions as well as discuss which version we recommend. Additionally, we talk about Dory's approach to $1 Billion dollars at the box office.
- At 28:43 we dive into a series of special features which Pixar has been releasing on their YouTube channel surrounding Brave and Monsters University — including one which was previously only exclusive to the Target Blu-ray release.
- At 32:09 we talk about the Toy Story Vans shoes and accessories collection which release on October 7. We offer our initial reactions on the line, which ones excite us the most and our plans to visit a Vans store to explore the entire line.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the episode by leaving a comment on iTunes, writing a comment below or sending us an email - we'd love to hear from you.
Pixar Post - T.J. & Julie