Feel free to listen to the Podcast using the player below, subscribe and listen directly in iTunes, Stitcher, or Overcast.
- Kicking off the show (as usual), we put Julie to the test and ask her some Pixar-themed quiz questions...but for episode 50, she turns the tables on T.J. and asks a few questions of him as well.
- At 6:00 into the show we talk about Dory's reach to $1 Billion...and beyond.
- 9:58 - We summarize and provide insights into Lee Unkrich's Twitter Q&A session — with a few Coco details.
- 24:36 - Back to Finding Dory, we chat about some recently revealed deleted scenes which will be part of the Blu-ray & Digital release and talk about Andrew Stanton's comments about the scenes removal from the film.
- 31:19 - There have been a slew of fantastic Pixar products recently and we chat about some Pixar pajamas, a new WALL•E screen print by Tom Whalen and more.
- 36:49 - The main feature of the podcast is our interview with Beth Sullivan and her wonderful metal artwork of many of our favorite Pixar characters. Read more about this amazing artwork — including viewing photos of each character piece.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the episode by leaving a comment on iTunes, writing a comment below or sending us an email - we'd love to hear from you.
Pixar Post - T.J. & Julie