We're most excited about the fact that the color of the physical record will also be themed after the emotions — for example, the Sadness-themed record is a translucent blue color, while the vinyl themed after Riley herself will feature a blended translucent yellow-gold and translucent blue record (just like Riley's memory orbs at the end of the film).
VINYL DETAILSSide A on all 7" vinyls will be the Bundle of Joy track (Sample on Amazon / iTunes)
- JOY - $15
- SADNESS - $15
- Blue translucent vinyl
- Limited to 2,500 pieces
- Side B Track - Joy Turns To Sadness (Amazon / iTunes)
- ANGER - $15
- FEAR - $15
- DISGUST - $15
- Green translucent vinyl
- Limited to 1,500 pieces
- Side B Track - Nomanisone Island / National Movers (Amazon / iTunes)
- RILEY & MEG - $15
POSTER DETAILSEach of the five emotions will also be released as a limited edition poster (18" x 24") made available by Oh My Disney, Cyclops Print Works and Mondo. Only 200 of the 420 piece edition will be at the Mondo booth during SDCC — the remaining 220 pieces will be available on the Cyclops Print Works site at a later date. Posters printed by D&L Screen-printing – $50.
Head over to Oh My Disney to view all artwork in this post in high resolution and for additional tips comparing the artwork to the real-life album release.
SDCC takes place in San Diego, California from July 21-24 - who's going?
- Pixar Screen Print Details - Tom Whalen, Michael De Pippo and Dave Perillo
- 'Nothing's Impossible' Gallery to Showcase Exclusive Pixar Posters
- Review: 'Inside Out' Soundtrack Is Michael Giacchino's Most Emotional Score
Pixar Post - T.J.