In episode 045 of the Pixar Post Podcast we continue our deep-dive into The Good Dinosaur and chat with story supervisor, Kelsey Mann and Screenwriter, Meg LaFauve. We also chat about the news of the week and break down some of the upcoming awards season as well as awards which have already been won for Inside Out.
- Kicking off the show, we chat about the upcoming awards season. Julie summarizes the award nominations for Inside Out as well as The Good Dinosaur. Read more details here and share your thoughts regarding the awards in the Pixar Post Forum.
- Ten minutes into the show, we discuss the gorgeous re-design of the Petersen Automotive Museum and their integration of the Cars franchise into one of their exhibits.
- At 14:30 into the show, we chat about Michael Giacchino officially signing on to score The Incredibles 2 and Tom Hanks' return to the recording booth for Toy Story 4.
KELSEY MANN & MEG LAFAUVE INTERVIEW
|Photo of the East side #6 story room for The Good Dinosaur|
|Meg Lafauve & Kelsey Mann (center back)|
- Episode 043 of the Pixar Post Podcast - Our Studio Visit to Discuss 'The Good Dinosaur', Interview With Sharon Calahan & Much More
- 'The Good Dinosaur' Review: An Awe-Inspiring Tale of Friendship and Perseverance
- 'The Good Dinosaur' Soundworks Collection Interview With Mychael & Jeff Danna
Pixar Post - T.J. & Julie