Before we spill all of our thoughts on Creativity, Inc. in this post, we had mentioned that after reading the book, we would hold a LIVE video chat (through Google Hangout) to discuss the book with our readers. This is where we'll chat about all our favorite moments and even ask a few of you to join us on air to discuss the book along with us. Others will be able to submit their comments and questions on the book through the Hangout and we'll discuss some of those as well.
Our Live Video Chat will be held on June 4 at 9:30 PM EST. We invite everyone to join and share your thoughts with us as we explore Ed Catmull's amazing book filled with management tips and tons of Pixar facts. If you would to be invited to video chat about Creativity, Inc. along with us, please send us an email (info[at]pixarpost.com), we would love to have you join in on the discussion.
- The link to the Google Hangout is now live - please let us know if you plan on attending by leaving a comment below or RSVP on the Google Hangout page. Additionally, if you have a Google account and join the event through Google's site you'll be able to ask questions live.
- You can also comment and ask questions on Twitter using the Hashtag #PixarPostBC - we'll be monitoring the #PixarPostBC hashtag comments and questions throughout the broadcast.
- The Hangout will also be broadcast live on YouTube as well (embedded below as well) - this is another location where you can comment and ask questions.
We look forward to chatting with you this evening.
- The Launch of The Pixar Post Book Club
- The Pixar Post Book Club Forum
Pixar Post - Julie & T.J.