Toy Story That Time Forgot - Follow Up
- As we mentioned in our last podcast, we believe we found a connection to a book, The Land That Time Forgot and Pixar's upcoming holiday-inspired TV special. We discuss some potential connections between the story and the special.
- To read about the special, check out our original post on Toy Story That Time Forgot.
- You can also read some of the initial discussions from our readers (regarding Toy Story That Time Forgot) in this forum post.
Ed Catmull's, Creativity Inc. Book
- Staring at 12 minutes and 48 seconds into the podcast, we chat about Ed Catmull's upcoming book titled, Creativity, Inc. and how the release of it inspired us to start our Pixar Post Book Club.
- Read more about how to pre-order Catmull's book or to view the dates for the speaking events he will be at to promote the release of his book (both at the bottom of the post).
Incredibles 2 and Cars 3 News
- Starting at 21 minutes and 08 seconds - Earlier this week, the internet was ablaze with the news that a sequel was in the works for The Incredibles as well as Cars. We discuss the initial news and touch on our predictions for where the story may take place for The Incredibles sequel.
- In our discussion of Cars 3 we candidly talk about how the reactions to this news were mixed and why we feel people may be too harsh.
Radiator Springs 500-and-a-Half
- Starting at 37 minutes and 57 seconds - News of the short, Radiator Springs 500½ may have been released a while ago, but we discuss the new plot details and release date for the upcoming toon.
- During the episode we also chat that the short will premiere as part of the Disney Movies Anywhere app - read more details and download the app.
Party Central - With Exclusive Kelsey Mann Interview
- Starting at 49 minutes and 24 seconds - Hot on the heels of the theatrical release of Party Central alongside, Muppets: Most Wanted we chat about our theater experience and the audience's reaction.
- We were also lucky enough to chat with Party Central's writer and director, Kelsey Mann. We're happy to pass our interview along to you since Kelsey gets into great discussions around the story, the vocal work on the short and shares some details on his personal journey to Pixar.
- During the discussion, we also mention that we'd love to know what you thought of the short - feel free to rate the short and leave your feedback in the Pixar Post Forum.
Pixar Post - T.J. & Julie